Call (941) 301-8420 to find out how Reflections Counseling Center can help you. Visit our website to set up an appointment or to learn more about our counselors and coaches! www.reflectionscc.com I personally do coaching!
Counseling Services – Individual Counseling • Child and Family Counseling • Couples and Marriage Counseling • Supervision for Interns & Therapists.
Events and Presentations • Seminars • Workshops • Conferences
Consultation Sometimes leaders need some guidance too. If you are a pastor, educator, therapist or other professional and need some help with an individual facing issues beyond your expertise, give us a call. We are here for you!
See our Coaching Services below. Individually-tailored sessions also available!
- The Overflowing Life: An eight session journey of discovery for those who need relational, career, spiritual, or emotional direction in their life. This general life coaching track is a wonderful way to experience God’s best for your life!
- RELATE: Six to eight sessions of marital or relationship coaching for individuals or couples who want to see their relationships thrive once again or for the very first time! See my program Relate: The At-Home Marriage Retreat or do this with us in-office!
- The Career Created for You: Six to eight sessions over two or more months, for the individual who is looking for a career boost, change, advancement, and positive growth. (includes fees for MBTI as well as the DISC Inventory).
- Esther’s Awakening: These six to eight sessions are a gift to the woman who wants to allow her feminine gifts to unfold as she develops strength, wisdom, and resolve to meet her dream with a biblical focus and hopeful perspective. A wonderful gift for Christmas, a birthday, or a special friend in need of encouragement!
- The 5 P’s of Parenting: Five weekly or biweekly sessions for the parent who is ready to make positive changes in their family, including direction, focus, strategies for dealing with challenging children, paired with a hopeful, godly perspective. Optional: Include Prepare/Enrich or RELATE for couple strengthening.
- 31 (Days) to (Proverbs) 31: Five sessions, which entails a monthly coaching package for a woman who is ready to move into a more distinct role as a mature, strong woman of God. This includes a book tailored to a woman’s specific journey (Captivating, Becoming Me, Beth Moore books, etc.).
- Next Steps Life Coaching: Six to twelve sessions, individually tailored for those going through grief and loss experiences. (Often the 6-12 sessions are spread over 3-6 months). Optional: MBTI/DISC assessments for vocational direction.
- The Dynamic Duo: You and your coach can create a personally tailored coaching package, involving helping you to thrive in your current life season. This can be accomplished via email, phone or Skype sessions.
Call us today to get started! 941-301-8420 or write to us @ email@example.com!